Tuesday, February 19, 2008

totally forgot...

I keep forgetting about posting stuff I'm doing in my children's book class... So I wrote a story, which I think I mentioned several posts back, did the story boards and now I'm working on the dummy. After I finish that, I need to do a few final, fully colored pages. The jist of the story is : Two little owls are best buddies, they play together all the time and it's all happy. Then one of the owls (Edwin) has to move to another forest far away. Erni is sad and depressed (several emo pages here :P ) His mom then tells erni they should be pen pals, he asks what that is, she explains then he fly to his friend's house right before he leaves and he gives him his address. Erni waits and waits then finally a letter comes. At the this point in the book there will be a physical letter that the reader opens thats attached to the book. He's all excited and writes back...yay. Here are the storyboards...





No comments: