Sunday, April 13, 2008

stuffs




Here's a smattering of stuff I've been working on. The top image is my finished spread for children's book. The middle image is the beginnings of the final cover for the book and the bottom image is another spread in the book. We have an open assignment in illustration so I'm doing another spread...I honestly just wanted to paint the luggage. It's happy. I just blocked in all the local colors and stuff, I haven't jumped into lighting or atmospheric stuff yet..

2 comments:

mattcrotts said...

is the second one your cover? nice idea, if it is, though i'm assuming it's not done. and i like where you're going with the third one. keep at it!

Amanda said...

Thiel is going to be fun, I've heard of a few cool people in there already.

I do hope there will be significantly less naked women/dragon illustrations this year, though, if you take my meaning.