Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh wow


Sorry it's been such a long time.... with good reason though. For those not in the Ringling bubble, senior illustration majors are required to create a senior thesis and on May 1st, we have a big show and it's all exciting. So I'm working on my thesis, I'll post snippets of what I'm doing, but not actually the whole piece because I want people to see fresh work when they come to the show :)

When I post a snippet, I'll explain what I'm doing...

In other news, my BEACH TOWELS are finally out at Bealls. For those who don't know, I interned over the summer in their design studio working on product development. I did lots and lots of towels and a good chunk of them will be out (some now) and in Feb, march and april...I also did old lady t-shirts, flip flops and some melamine dishes, I'll post those when they come out.

I made a facebook album of stuff thats out, so if you want to check it out go to the link below :)

BEACH TOWELS!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. LC said...

This is so cool!!!! I looked at all your photos on facebook. All the towels look great!!!